Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant.
So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
RPA Business Analyst is an integral part of the Regional Operational Excellence team responsible for identification of automation use cases via systematic process analysis and assessment of the automation potential. Will work closely with business users and function managers to support automation funnel creation.
You are responsible for
- Identifying processes that can be automated using Robotic Process Automation technology
- Evaluating business case for process automation and calculating savings from RPA projects
- Elicitation and documentation of business/process requirements for developers and/or IT
- Creating, configuring, and supporting automation using Microsoft-centric applications - MS Office VBA; MS Power Platform, including Power Automate (Flow, Desktop), Power BI, Power Apps; SharePoint, Power Query
- Ensuring smooth project implementation: follow up through development and testing, help with problem root cause identification if any issues occur
- Maintaining proper communication with all stakeholders
- Ensuring that proper project documentation has been created and all sign-offs obtained
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
The RPA BA reports to Automation Lead and is part of Operational Excellence and PMO Team in the GBS Hub in Lodz. Job holder has no direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Master's degree, or equivalent
- Business Analyst / Process Analyst / IT Analyst or with similar experience min 2 years
- Experience with any kind of RPA process automation projects (using UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft VBA, MS Power Platform, including Power Automate (Flow, Desktop), Power BI
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Power Query, Power Apps
- Process mapping skills
- Process improvement skills
- Data analytics skills
- Basic project management skills
- Systematic attitude to work
- Ability to work independently on given tasks
- Great communication skills
- English minimum C1
- Team player
- Nice to have: experience with change management
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.