Who we are looking for?
In the context of the SimCorp strategy initiative, the SimCorp Conversion Team Manager is responsible for providing leadership, direction and general oversight of team in addition hands on involvement in preparation, conversion and parallel accounting schedules for new business integrations and internal fund reorganizations.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and Gdańsk or Kraków office to match your needs and role requirements.
Multiple workstreams available:
- Fund Migration
- Performance and Analytics
- Corporate Action / Pricing
- Fund Accounting / Controls
- Fee Processing
Your new role
The Conversion Team Manager has overall responsibility for the team, including: leading and developing his/her direct reports, meeting client deliverables and implementing new systems and processes. The Conversion Team Manager is responsible for all conversion projects deliverables.
The Conversion Team Manager is responsible for:
- Managing activities of the team ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of client requirements.
- Servicing as a primary contact for internal and external relationships.
- Managing internal relationships with regard to current projects.
- Liaising with clients, funds groups on conversion/parallel related issues.
- Managing the review and sign off of all local responsibilities of conversion and parallel accounting schedules.
- Planning and prioritising work/projects and allocating resources accordingly.
- Providing focus and leadership ensuring team demonstrates strong client service culture.
- Working with other teams and departments to ensure smooth transition of funds post conversion
- High level accounting schedule reviews.
- Creating and maintain specific Conversion training plan.
- Providing regular updates to senior management
- Interviewing, hiring and assessing team members’ performance.
What we value
Experience and education:
- 3+ years experience in fund administration is required.
- 1+ year experience in conversion is required.
- Accountancy or Business related degree.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Proven managerial and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent operational knowledge of any area are beneficial. (Fund accounting, Derivatives, Securities Valuation, Corporation etc etc)
- PC literate with Excel skills to proficient level.
- Strong understanding of State Street processes across departments.
- A thorough understanding of fund administration is required.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Flexible and positive attitude. Must be enthusiastic, innovative, self motivated and capable of working under pressure.
- Excellent English.
Critical Behaviors for Success:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight and Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway