About the job
As an Intern, you become a crucial member of HR Shared Services in Arla, which is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including recruitment back-office support, onboarding, learning, performance, masterdata management, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st and 2nd line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Teamwork and dedication
Thanks to your passion and engagement, you'll have the chance to support service and performance culture along with our teams.
You can also support our colleagues in Europe within HR Administration and customer support area when working with newly introduced Success Factors system.
You can be sure about team cooperation and open and friendly atmosphere in our Shared Service Center.
Specifically, you will:
- Support HR Masterdata for Arla around the world by processing administrative tasks in hiring employees, self-service portal and contract creation
- Work with colleagues globally to help Arla people with HR tasks and systems
- Help with HR data validation to make sure we deliver best quality data for Arla
- Take part in internal trainings, workshops, initiatives where you can learn about HR processes and tasks
- Be responsible for individually- adjusted task within administrative area.
Who are you?
We look for enthusiastic people who would like to develop in HR SSC. Collaborative mindset and customer service orientation is a must in our team. We also expect orientation to details and a quality focus to make sure we deliver great customer experience with HR.
- are advanced in English
- like IT systems
- would like to learn about HR processes and systems
- are interested in working for a global company with unique and friendly atmosphere
- want to join fantastic team of your professionals