eCommunications Analyst with German
Job Reference #
Are you risk averse? Do you know how to maintain independence and objectivity?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• act as a compliance and operational risk control subject-matter expert across all Business Divisions, supporting them in managing risk
• perform second-line-of-defence activities in relation to consequential risks
• ensure risk frameworks are designed well and operating effectively
• deliver independent risk assessment and reports that shed light on our risk profile
• provide business management with controls, tools, training, frameworks, information and insights required to manage risk
You’ll be working in the Electronic Communications Monitoring team in Krakow. We form part of the UK and EMEA Monitoring, Surveillance and Controls team within GCRG. Our primary role is responsibility for the monitoring of electronic communications and associated controls on a cross divisional basis to ensure compliance with the following key compliance risks: Suitability, Market Conduct, Cross Border and Conflicts of Interest. The objective of our monitoring is to confirm there has been no abuse of sensitive UBS information or UBS's clients; that internal policies are complied with and to help safeguard UBS's reputation against legal and regulatory risks.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experience in monitoring, risk management, risk control, audit or compliance
• an understanding of the regulatory environment and expectations, FCA rules and guidance together with other relevant regulations and codes of practice
• analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk
• result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
• organized and with ability to prioritise tasks
• fluent in English and German.
Other languages which would be beneficial for the role are French, Spanish, Italian or Russian
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.