Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a financial reporting specialist? Do you have the know-how to analyze financial data and prepare relevant financial information? We are looking for someone to:
• Work closely with other Finance teams globally to ensure delivery of high-quality financial reporting information
• Analyze financial information and design, develop and maintain internal reporting products
• Contribute to change initiatives, including implementation of new or amended accounting standards and enhancements to financial reporting and related IT infrastructure
• Implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of data
You will be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry
• University degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem-solving skills
• Very good communication skills with the ability to work in an international environment with global teams
• Strong sense of ownership and attention to detail
• Flexibility with the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.