Trade & Processing – ETD & OTC Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– managing manual and electronic trade confirmation processes and their associated controls
– validating that all Trade Repositories contain complete and accurate records of all trading activity
– ensuring the timely and accurate settlement of market facing trade activity
You will be working in the Investment Administration Trade Processing Service Delivery Function, providing confirmation, affirmation and settlement services for ETD and OTC trading activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products. The team is responsible for processing instruments such as futures, options, OTC swaps, OTC options and other derivatives.
The team, based in Wroclaw, Poland, is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, external Counterparties, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operations teams.
– 2-3 years minimum experience within a Buy-Side trade processing environment (highly desirable)
– an understanding of Global Markets, Exchange practices and a wide range of ETD and OTC Instruments.
– a strong risk-awareness mentality and knowledge of global regulations for Asset Managers
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.