Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to develop and implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects.
Right now, we are looking for multiple roles to join Cyber Security team within EY GDS Consulting:
- Hands-on experience of more than 3 years with some of the key components of cybersecurity including (but not limited to):
- Cyber Strategy & Governance, Cyber Transformation, Cyber Dashboarding
- Regulations/standards such as ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, CCPA, FISMA/FEDRAMP, COBIT, OWASP Top 10, NIST 800-53
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Application security
- Network security
- Vendor Risk Management
- Understanding of security issues, exploitation techniques and remediation measures and ability to implement new attack approaches/ vectors
- Perform threat modelling for applications and prepare reports for clients to highlight risks.
- Knowledge of integrating security tools, standards, and processes into the product life cycle (PLC)
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools
- Deep understanding of common application security vulnerabilities
- Good Practical experience in understating and troubleshooting Network Security and related technologies, Firewalls, access and perimeter control, vulnerability management and intrusion detection, firewall rule-based review
- Solid understanding and troubleshooting skills in IPSec VPN technologies, Clustering and High Availability (HA) concepts
- Demonstrated expertise in application security domain
- Understanding of Cloud Security in Azure & AWS
- German Language
Junior Cybersecurity Consultant with German - Risk and Compliance
- German Language Proficiency (minimum B2)
- 1+ experience in corporate environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in leading medium to large engagements.
- Willingness to upskill in Cyber Security audit area
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more