Software Developer – Native Applications
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Developer?) to join a team that is focused on creating a best-in-class native development platform. You’re an experienced engineer with a passion for craftmanship, quality, and owning products holistically. You strive to enable others around you to do their best work.
What you’ll do:
This is a newly formed team responsible for creating frameworks, components, abstractions, and applications that will empower our product teams to do their best work and make them more efficient across the full stack of development. The native platform and applications you create will be the foundation for all native product experiences across the organization, and you’ll be tackling problems around component design, cross-cutting capabilities, observability, resiliency, performance, and quality.
We are a cross-functional product team with full accountability for our products. We embrace DevOps and automation, we’re constantly learning, and we are focused on delivering products that our customers love at the speed they need them.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related experience with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Native development expertise or experience with a framework such as React Native or Flutter is a plus as you’ll be developing native applications and components for iOS and Android.
- Familiarity with Swift, SwiftUI, or Jetpack Compose is a plus.
- A solid grasp of CI/CD with experience creating automated quality, performance, and security testing within the pipeline.
- Experience with designing for observability and resiliency.
- Full-stack software development experience is a plus. Ideally, this includes experience with API services (REST, GraphQL) and event-driven architecture.
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Collaborative – You work jointly with other team members to design, build, and support solutions.
- T-shaped – You have a broad range of technical skills, with depth as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas.
- Adaptable – You are flexible and able to adjust to new situations quickly.
- Curious – You are eager to learn and experiment.
- Entrepreneurial – You seek out innovative solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Team-oriented – You actively contribute to group and organizational goals.
- Committed to excellence – You hold yourself and others to high standards of performance and quality.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid or Remote Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.