Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is looking for a Senior Administrator who will be working within the Business Entity Office as part of ABS Global Operations dedicated to Reinsurance Solutions.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will be responsible for conducting Customer Due Diligence in line with Aon’s global policy and Reinsurance Solutions procedures to ensure clients onboarded are within Aon’s risk appetite.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence in line with Aon’s global policy and Reinsurance Solutions procedures to ensure clients onboarded are within Aon’s risk appetite.
- Ensuring Market Security Policy procedures are adhered to and enabling time sensitive finalization of contracts in Reinsurance Solutions proprietary placement suite of applications Global Reinsurance Distribution System (GRiDS)
- Reviewing changes to banking templates in line with Financial Controllership procedures
- Answering general queries from broking / operations community in relation to GRiDS identifiers / codes to be used in day to day broking activities.
- Maintaining legal entity names and addresses
- Conducting research on new and existing customers and markets, including merger and acquisitions, liquidations, etc.
- Amending or creating codes for business use.
- Researching and maintaining grouping structures.
How this opportunity is different
Our aim is to work smarter not harder. We ensure our system is up to date on any regulatory requirements and make sure the data is current with all diligence completed. In order to achieve this, we work with a number of teams within Aon across all regions. We are always looking for ways to improve our processes.
Skills and experience that will lead to success:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organization as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English language skills. Knowledge of another European language such as French or German, an advantage.
- An inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to work in a changing and challenging environment with an enthusiastic attitude to learn and grow
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work across all geographic regions.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.