Who we are looking for
The position is available within Performance Fee Governance Team which provides advanced technical support in reviewing of the fund documentation and calculation implementation for new performance fees as well as technical support to Fund Accounting business teams on performance fee setup in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office in Kraków or Gdansk to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for
As Performance Fee Specialist you will
- Take am independent technical role in the review of performance fee setup with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new products relating to the ongoing performance fee transformation process.
- Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of Performance Fee Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase.
- Review existing process and establish recommendations for limited number of standard offering to the client on performance fee models and global technology development requirements
- Liaises with other internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs to performance fee transformation process.
- Take an independent role in the setup of performance fee on new clients and funds as well as responsibility for full documentation in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Conduct periodic reviews of performance fee setup to make sure proper accuracy is in place.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Analytical & problem-solving abilities
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes
- Strong communication and writing skills required
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Solid understanding of performance fee models and fund accounting knowledge- minimum 3 years of experience is required
- Advanced MS Excel skills (VBA knowledge would be an advantage)
- Excellent English
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway