Tech Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology ? Are you a customer-centric team player, who would like to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take an opportunity to drive your career?
We’re looking for a candidate who could be part of our File Transfer Competency.
1. Onboard new customers on to the relevant file transfer platforms .
2. Work with stake holders and clients to turn complex business use cases into technical requirements.
3. Collaborate with different line of businesses to drive service delivery within an Agile framework
4. Strive for continuous improvements of the incident management and service request processes.
5. Analyse and provide problem solutions for complex technical issues. Identify potential improvements to increase the reliability, availability, sustainability, and performance of the file transfer infrastructure
You’ll be working in SRE File Transfer team based in Krakow (PL).
We strive to deliver outstanding service in file transfer space to all our clients, while ensuring client satisfaction is on the highest level.
We also drive improvements to the overall client experience by working with other areas to ensure a seamless service.
The ideal candidate should be willing to learn and explore different technologies
• Strong knowledge in Unix & Windows (Must)
• Prior experience with Migrations (Must)
• Good in Python or Shell scripting or Bash Scripting (Must)
• Good understanding of networking principles (preferable)
• Have prior experience working with a File Transfer application (e. g. Axway Secure Transport or Connect Direct or See-burger or Repli-Web Managed File Transfer). (Preferable)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.