Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the customer and inventory performance of a portfolio of service parts, as well as support the New Parts Introduction process with our global partners within the business unit.
You are responsible for
- Partnering with colleagues within SPS Strategic planning, Business Unit, Markets, SPS Supply management, SPS Master data, SPS ASAP desk, and other disciplines to secure parts availability for the customer
- Managing the End to End Planning Process: demand forecasting, stock target setting and supply planning; for the responsible part portfolio across the network of 3 central and 120 market locations
- Utilizing the advanced planning tool to periodically validate and update the parts planning, follow-up on planning alerts, and master data management
- Analyzing Stock-outs and Material Availability misses, in order to create and execute on corrective actions and preventive action plans
- Represent SPS Planning in lifecycle related BU projects (New Product Introduction, Engineering changes, Last Time Buy, Phase-outs) to ensure impact on service parts are considered and to execute on plan
- Proactive participation in inventory breakthrough program or assigned Hoshin activities, contributing to structural improvements on SPS priorities
- Being a contact person in case of escalation within the Field Change Order (FCO) process regarding stock and distribution planning in alignment with the BU FCO team and SPS FCO Planning team
You are a part of
The SPS organization which is responsible for the management and delivery of Healthtech service parts all over the world to our customers.
Within SPS you will be part of the Global Planning & Supply (GPS) department, which includes a group of around 40 people around the globe focused on meeting the material availability objectives for our customers, while minimizing the inventory and excess and obsolescence risks to our shareholders.
Other Business Planners, Strategic Planners and Supply Managers are direct colleagues.
The culture within the team and SPS is dynamic, driven by the high complexities in our supply chain and industry as well as high expectations from our customers and shareholders. In SPS we have a performance culture and as organization striving for continuous improvement.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Master or Bachelor’s Degree with Supply Chain Planning and/or Supply Chain operations,
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in Supply Chain operations, preferably at large company in an international environment,
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical capabilities, clear communicator, standout colleague,
- Detail oriented and able to make clear decisions with available information
- Experience in working with a Supply Chain Planning tool
- An excellent understanding of SAP ERP Systems and Data
- Experience within Customer Service and Healthcare industry is preferred
- Creativeness, thinking in solutions and driving implementation
- Experience with LEAN deployment is preferred
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips Global Business Service?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.