About the job
Procurement S2P Excellence team is a part of Source to Pay department. As a team we are driving and being involved in various projects related to process optimization and automation, operational efficiencies, adoption and deployment of tools in the business, supporting Purchasing Compliance agenda and in the same time ensuring proper process governance over data quality.
In S2P Excellence team we are having visible impact on the operational processes’ performance and framework, we are working closely with different stakeholders like Digitalisation team, Operational team or Business Analysts to make sure our activities are brining value within end to end process and bringing benefits for our organization.
In this role specifically, you will:
- Drive and support projects related to Source to Pay processes optimization and excellence,
- Define projects approach and create solid stakeholder and change management plans,
- Create solutions that continuously optimize organization’s business processes,
- Interact and influence Arla Management from different levels.
Who are you?
As a person you demonstrate holistic and structured approach when creating solutions. You are flexible and eager to drive changes. You are a self-driven person with positive mindset demonstrating high level of collaboration. Your analytical skills and the ability to deliver in an independent and structured way is a prerequisite. Last but not least, you are a strong communicator in English.
Furthermore, you have:
- Education at Master’s level in economics or relevant
- At least 4 years of experience in leading projects in an international environment
- Ability to challenge status quo and build strong commitment
- Open and passionate communication to engage various stakeholders
- Source to Pay process knowledge, operational part as an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile approach as an advantage