Portfolio Risk Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analysing risk and producing reports?
We’re looking for a portfolio analyst to:
• use analytical skills to provide solutions, support findings and propose portfolio steering measures
• review portfolio developments and provide reasoned, concise commentary on the key risk drivers
• analyse and interpret risk metrics to support divisional and entity Chief Risk Officer (CRO) teams
• provide risk model and stress scenario insights highlighting trends as appropriate
• Partner with senior management to review regulatory reports analysis
• support risk change projects as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
• support key regulatory projects and audit requests
• collaborate with technology and design teams to establish interactive dashboards that demonstrate risk exposures and stress results
• be the first point of contact for CROs for exposure and stress loss explanations
• work to standardise and simplify reporting processes automating wherever possible
You'll be joining the Firm-wide Stress Testing team based in Krakow, supporting the CRO of the Group and the main legal entities with quantitative risk appetite objectives, internal and regulatory stress testing across all risk types. The team works with Portfolio underwriters, Risk Methodology and Finance to provide management, the Boards and regulators with insightful analysis.
• excellent knowledge of risk and financial instruments
• Fluent in English
• At least 2 years of experience in the financial services industry in one of the following disciplines:
o Market or credit risk officer / analyst
o Risk reporting specialist
o Excellent knowledge of financial instruments
• capable of justifying recommendations to a senior audience
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organisation including senior management
• able to collaborate across functions and be a motivated self-starter
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• an organised person with a keen attention to detail
• tech-savvy and eager to harness new techniques to improve reporting processes
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.