Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you motivated to deliver innovative and high-quality solutions for IT applications? Are you passionate about data engineering, design, quality, and automation?
We’re looking for experienced professionals responsible for delivering the full lifecycle of data science solution including:
• Contributing to use case development
• Delivering Proof of Concept from execution to prove the value of data science use cases
• Supporting solution architecture formulation
• Full lifecycle implementation including:
• requirement analysis,
• data discovery,
• model design and development,
• testing and deployment
• Increase process automation
You’ll be working in the Automation and Analytics function of the Application Adoption Factory team based in Poland. We are a global team of 400+ migration and transformation specialists providing architectural review, planning and execution services to a growing list of migration and transformation programs across line of businesses in UBS.
We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are innovative and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views, opinion and mindset play a major role in the team.
Technology - End of life/ Tech debt reduction by adopting the latest technologies is our key business. We deliver the Target architecture & create plans to on behalf of multiple programs and to meet multiple objectives.
• strong self-motivation, and comfortable working with data and skilled prototyping in modern programming languages
• experienced in SDLC and skilled developer in Python and object oriented programming, SQL and NoSQL
• understanding of REST APIs, Kafka, Docker, Apache Spark
• experienced and working knowledge of data science and advanced analytics including time series analysis, trends detection, optimization and forecasting
• Knowledge in machine learning algorithms, such as SVM, logistic regression, naive Bayes, decision trees, random forests, K-means, Gaussian mixtures (GMMs) and other statistical analysis, such as PCA, SVD and hypothesis testing
• some NLP and LDA is a plus
• experience with DevOps tools such as GitLab and CI/CD pipelines is a plus
• comfortable with Agile
• know how to figure stuff out and comfortable working independently, as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environmentrid
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.