Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You are ambitious, a well-organized self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You can effectively communicate at all levels of the organization. We are looking for somebody like you to well utilize your skills and further grow with us.
In the Operating Office / Business Management team for OH Europe Domestic, you will:
• in a powerful team, help run the OH Europe Domestic Operating Office
• always on top of the OH Europe Domestic content agenda, prepare and co-ordinate leadership meetings and events and deliver materials and briefing notes for key meetings
• actively support senior management with regular and ad-hoc analyses and reports, i.e. survey analyses and recommendations;
• drive the communications agenda, including the preparation and delivery of newsletters, organizational announcements, and ad hoc communication
• support employee development and engagement activities to further develop our common culture of collaboration, innovation and accountability in our 800 people team across eight locations
• handle approval and change requests for system or resource authorizations etc.
• support ad hoc inquiries and tasks within the scope of Operating Office responsibilities
You will be working in the Operating Office / Business Management team of OH Europe Domestic, a diverse and dynamic environment that delivers services for Wealth Management (WM) in Europe as well as for all UBS divisions within our legal entity UBS Europe SE. We support the COO Wealth Management Europe Domestic and UBS Europe SE in his management tasks and activities and ensure operational excellence across the sector.
You’ll be closely working with functional teams and senior management spread internationally. This role will provide the opportunity to grow and to expand your knowledge as well as your network across all areas within Global Wealth Management.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in business administration, finance or economics
• 5+ years of relevant working experience in comparable roles, preferably in Financial Industries or Consulting
• effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
• highly structured and organized with a distinct sense for ownership and accuracy, able to manage multiple initiatives at the same time
• reliable personality, well able to work equally well independently or as part of a dynamic team structure
• outstanding problem-solving and conceptual skills and capacity to translate ideas into deliveries
• sound judgement, assertive, flexible and comfortable to perform in a fast-paced and complex environment
• understanding of operational processes in the financial services industry and supporting back-office units is a plus
• proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
• fluent in English, German and other languages are a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.