In this role, you have the opportunity to
be the customer’s trusted advisor and make a positive impact on people’s lives, maintain relationship with customers and stakeholders. Together with team members you will continually strive to implement process improvements.
What is Order Management (OM)?
The team coordinates the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping, Project Management, Sales and others.
You are responsible for
- Logistic claims process management
- Working closely with Credit & Collection team, Account Managers, warehouse and carriers to ensure a swift resolution of disputes
- Actively participating in Dispute Council meetings
- Performing manual corrections for all sales documents
- Return process management – execution of documents flow between customer and accounting department
- Maintaining all databases and reports on a regular basis and within the agreed timeline
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student of at least 2nd year of studies
- Availability to work 30-40h/ week
- Fluent English (at least B2) and French (B2)
- Good knowledge of Excel. Some exposure to SAP will be an asset
- Communication skills, well organized
In return, we offer you
- 6-months internship based on civil contract with competitive remuneration
- Flexible working hours, easily adaptable to your University schedule
- Possibility to build your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter
- Work in international environment and possibility to use English in everyday activities
- Opportunity to become a part of Campus Community that consists of more than 150 international students & graduates where you will have the possibility to participate in development sessions & trainings
- Multisport card, which enables you to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities across Poland
Why should you join Philips Global Business Service?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.