Aon in looking for a Global People Operations Project Coordinator who will be managing all process content associated with Aon’s HR Service Delivery model across HCM, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Employee Relations, Payroll, and Learning domains in associated content repositories.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
You will be using critical and innovative thinking to manage complex global cross functional problems and ensure project obstacles are overcome with efficiency and effectiveness. Your other responsibilities will include:
- Create effective reports, process design flows, and presentation decks taking various stakeholder inputs and socialization output into consideration
- Responds to HR issues and problems and administers HR programs and projects effectively
- Supports varied stakeholder management and communication requirements of HR program and project administration, tailoring messaging based on audiences
- Coordinate cross functional service delivery dashboard creation and global roadmap creation and status updates
- Assist in the development of communication, process, manager/colleague training and guidance content materials across global HR Operations – HCM, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Learning and Payroll as required
- Support Merger, Acquisition, & Divestiture activities as required- primarily with coordination, collection and organization efforts of HR process information across all regions.
- Ensure tools are utilized effectively and appropriately configured to efficiently deliver services in line with local regulations and compliance regulated environment
How this opportunity is different
You will be actively building relationships with key stakeholders and clients of ABS/HR operations. Coordinate, lead and contribute to project status meetings and team meetings.
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Have 1-3 years of experience in People/HR Operations or project management role in a large, global organization
- Willing and able to operate in a large global environment spanning varied time zones based on project alignments and assignments. Non-standard working hours for global calls may be requested to be accommodated
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and context, formulate data and context into easy to read, stakeholder aware formats and be comfortable telling a story with that data and creation of business cases
- Personal commitment to development of depth of subject matter expertise across HRSS domains with focus on project management and continuous improvement.
- Strong analytic skills, planning skills, and problem solving
- Strong presentation skills and comfort interacting with varied levels of the organization
- Outstanding project management and execution, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Can operate independently, as needed, with initiative according to established standards and principles
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication, both written and verbal skills
- Strong acumen for technology enabled People/HR service delivery (Workday HCM a plus)
- The ability to work with limited direction, extremely proactive, highly driven and self-directed
- Strong PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – extremely strong Excel and Powerpoint skills are a must
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.