Who we are looking for:
As the lead SecOps Engineer, you will be working in a global DevSecOps team responsible for delivery and transformation of State Street’s Platform Hardening programme creating and managing the Security of the State Street environment. The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate expertise in Security Operations with a knowledge of agile practices, strong commitment to delivering world-class service, as well as good collaboration and communication skills to effectively work multiple stakeholders from various international locations.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, and implement continuous security control monitoring.
- Administrative tasks and reporting for all security compliance programs
- Security requirements analysis and code reviews
- Application architecture reviews and improvements
- Technical and End User documentation creation
- CI/CD pipeline management
- Bug and defect fixing
- 3rd party applications integration
- Post-release applications maintenance
Required technical skills:
- Strong Operating system experience: Linux, Unix, Windows
- Fluency with scripting and automation languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.
- Experience of using tools such as Chef, Ansible etc
- Networking experience: load balancing, network security, standard network protocols
- Good experience in security operations
- Monitoring and data analytics tools: Splunk, Grafana, and others
- Experience in working with REST and RPC APIs
- Working in Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
Required education and experience:
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity or similar or equivalent industry experience.
Required soft skills:
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail