Internship in HR Business Risk Management team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you having a strong interest in Operational Risk Management? Do you want to play a role in driving risk remediation and simplification actions within HR?
We’re looking for an Intern in HR Business Risk Management team to:
• support HR Operational Risk SMEs with the management of operational risk issues and events
• help the HR Functions with identification and assessment of risks
• support with project management activities related to mitigation of risks
• explore different data sets to produce customized risk reports
• assist with the conducting analysis of risk items in the HR portfolio and monitoring the trends
• question the status quo and identify issues and improvements
You’ll be working in the HR Chief of Staff & Service Management team who is focusing on Risk, Finance, Change Portfolio-, Service-, and Vendor Management as well as supporting the Head HR with Chief of Staff activities. We provide governance, expertise, transparency, and enablement on the above topics. This benefits all of HR as well as our divisions and functions.
As a member of the team you will work closely with the experts in the risk area and you’ll be able to gain valuable insight into our area and learn new skills.
• strong attention to details and quality
• interest in risk management and HR processes
• good understanding of HR processes and/or operational risk framework principles, preferably within the financial services industry
• strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills
• well organized and able to adapt to constantly changing environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.