Lead our Chapter of QA Automation Engineers
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital role in shaping the future of how we work in an agile way? Do you have proven ability to be a change agent, coach, and mentor to teams as well as leadership and business? Are you excited to drive lasting change?
At UBS, we re-imagine the way we work, the way we connect with each other – our colleagues, clients and partners – and the way we deliver value. Being agile will make us more responsive, more adaptable, and ultimately more innovative.
We are looking for a lead to develop and as a line manager to our quality assurance automation engineers. In addition to your engineering skills and pod commitments you will act as a mentor supporting growth and career progression and ensure high standards of coaching is applied across the delivery crews
• Be a leading developer with a high expertise in quality assurance
• Act as people and development manager for your chapter ensure highest standards of software engineering and software design practices are applied across delivery crews
• Support and enable the chapter with new and emerging practices, learning opportunities and through capability building
• Connect chapters to the wider UBS community of guilds, engage as thought and action leader beyond the direct remit of the crew
• Work with crew leads and agile coaches to understand and resolve challenges as well as to explore opportunities and areas of collaboration
• Facilitate learning and development through individual team coaching, trainings, and workshops on Agile principles and values within the department.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment with colleagues from globally diverse backgrounds and skillsets coming together to solve challenging problems as a team. The position is within our Trade and Transfer Assets stream closely collaborating with the part of Agile delivery units distributed across the globe. Our teams design, deliver and operate state-of-the-art financial systems that offer best-in-class services to the bank’s clients.
Our development pods work across a multitude of development languages working together in a model of coexistence whilst we transform, modernize and evolve our post-trade service platform.
We are genuine believers that diversity brings more varied experience, expertise, and working methods to improve the way we engineer and deliver solutions.
• Committed servant leader who can garner respect from individuals, puts their needs first, and with a strong attitude of transparency
• Solid software design and development skills
• Experienced developer who’s able to share technical skills and inspire others by being a role model.
• Experience to work in an agile setup.
• Strong ability to analyze and understand complex business processes involving multiple applications and design sustainable solutions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.