Service Data Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management, Strategy
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment? Are you ambitious, well-organized self-starter with ‘can-do’ attitude? Are you detail oriented and able to grasp what's important from a broad picture?
Would you like to learn about Global Wealth Management and contribute in further business and service model transformations?
• maintain Service Management Framework (e.g., updates of internal billing instructions, reflect service catalogue changes)
• collaborate with service owners and internal service consumers to ensure flawless cost allocation
• respond to queries and coordinate resolution of disputes around services in scope
• engage and liaise with stakeholders across functions and divisions of UBS
• support the team with providing senior management updates on service quality and costs
• respond to regular and ad-hoc queries for reports and insights
• take initiative to identify opportunities and develop solutions that increase efficiency of our processes (e.g. data collection and transformation)
You’ll be working in the Service & Quality Management team within Global Wealth Management Chief Operating Office (GWM COO). We support GWM COO by providing transparency, monitoring allocated cost, actively managing business demand and supporting various efficiency projects with strong impact on UBS profitability. We collaborate closely with teams across GWM and Group Functions to support service & operational excellence.
We want to expand our current team in Poland to increase our capabilities in delivering our business priorities. This exciting role will provide the opportunity to grow, build up in-depth knowledge about Wealth Management and to network across diverse functions within UBS.
• bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in business administration, finance or economics,
• 2+ years of relevant experience in comparable roles
• technical expertise using one of business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) will be nice to have
• proficiency in MS Office tools i.e., strong Excel skills for analyzing data, comfortable using PowerPoint
• creative, investigative, pragmatic and solution focused
• team worker, flexible, open minded and self-learner
• ability to recognize dependences, connections and context very quickly
• fluent in English, spoken and in written
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.