Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
have a visible impact on the society by supporting our healthcare customers on daily basis.
You are responsible for
- Making the import declaration using the correct customs regulations, correct goods code and additional codes within the agreed time frame
- Data entry of previous document and invoice information in case there is no electronic message
- Control the previous document is a Philips shipment
- Support and advice the business with making a correct export declaration
- Data entry of an export declarations for organizations which do not have this functionality
- Clearance AGS and Transit declarations for the Single Authorization Simplified Procedures (SASP- NL, AT, IE, FR, DE) countries and UK
- Administration of the bonded warehouse (BWH) and Inward Processing Relief (IPR)
- Archiving electronically the declaration relevant documentation
- Reporting Intrastat, Extrastat and VAT for the SASP countries and DE, UK
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelor degree
- Preferred previous experience in Supply Chain or Transportation
- Experienceof working with any SAP module
- Experience within customs department or finished customs agent course is a plus
- Fluent English. Fluent German is a plus
- Experience in working with MS office applications
- Accuracy and ability to work as a part of a team
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.