Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Building and maintaining relationships with dental professionals in order to sell Philips Oral Healthcare products to dental practices.
- Fully understanding the science behind the products, usages and the market
- Managing inbound calls by returning calls within 24 hours following up with appropriate person either internally or externally.
- Managing outbound calls in order to generate new sales, repeat sales, maintaining business in conjunction with Territory Business Managers calls to practice.
- Managing customer expectations in respect of warranty replacements and returns – referring to appropriate party.
- Investigation & resolution of customer queries/requests
- Managing portfolio by setting objectives for each call to maximize territory business plans.
- Up to date completion of all administrative duties in relation to role including but not limited to system notes/updates, customer service follow up, customer collections, credit/debit requests
You are a part of our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź, where we centralize essential Philips business processes. We offer support to HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and many other departments. Giving you the opportunity to work across multiple teams and functions, and on challenging and rewarding projects in a dynamic and fast-growing organization. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
The role will be working in the Oral Healthcare Department focusing on customer service to Dental Professionals (Business-to-Business).
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language
- The ability to manage stakeholders
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office application
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Sales experience preferable
In return, we offer you
he unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Annual bonus based on performance achieved
Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
Benefit System cards
Discount for Philips’ products
Employee Assistance Program
Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.