Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s ambition to create long-term value as the world’s most trusted, distinctive professional services organization. Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
BMC is led globally by Karen Hopkins. The function comprises over 2,000 professionals, working across the Global Executive and Regions in: Brand; Marketing; PR/Media Relations & External Communications; Internal Communications & Employee Engagement; Corporate communications. BMC also includes a number of teams who are responsible for digital channels, content development, editorial, webcasts, events-staging, strategy, planning and operations.
As part of the drive to strengthen cross-border collaboration and better serve EY clients, EY has brought together three existing regions to form a new, enlarged Europe West Region. The Europe West Central BMC team will focus on developing and delivering regional programs that are aligned to the regional business priorities (specific sectors, Big bet programs, FoPs and strategic solutions), aimed primarily at the Top 230 accounts, and based on buyers’ issues, bringing the whole of EY to clients.
We are seeking digital savvy, innovative and self-motivated individuals to manage marketing programs for this new region and play an active role as a member of the regional BMC team, reporting to the Market Activation Leader for Europe West.
The Campaign Manager is a pivotal role in the Europe West Integrated Go-To-Market (iGTM) in the delivery of high-quality, high-impact marketing programs that build EY’s brand in the market, help deepen and broaden client relationships and generate demand to drive profitable growth. You will be responsible for the design, planning, execution and measurement of the activation of marketing programs internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities
- Working with BMC leaders and business stakeholders to design and deploy marketing programs aligned to Europe West’s key go-to-market priorities and themes
- Managing marketing programs and activities – from briefing to final execution - that build EY’s brand through audience-centric, issue-based content and assets across all channels
- Collaborating with the regional Brand & Digital, iGTM and Comms & Engagement teams to create integrated programs that are embraced and understood by client facing teams and are engaging and compelling with clients and prospects in the external market
- Working closely with GDS, outsource resources and alliances to deliver effectively and efficiently the marketing programs
- Adopting leading practices to increase internal and external market impact
- Reporting on program performance, including return on investment, and reviewing insights from data and analytics to drive continuous improvement and better results
- Traveling within the Region will be an important requirement
Skills and attributes for success
- You are a self-starter, capable of anticipating the business’ needs and setting and achieving goals for you and your team
- Excellent communication and networking skills – able to talk about initiatives in a clear, compelling manner and effectively manage and influence senior leaders as well as a broad range of internal and client facing professionals
- Business and commercial acumen to understand EY’s business, team appropriately with business stakeholders and support the delivery of exceptional client service and GTM programs
- Ability to navigate complexity and work in a highly matrixed organization that requires complex stakeholder management, constructively challenging requirements and current state to increase overall value to the firm as a whole
- Exceptional technical marketing knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge in the design and delivery of successful, integrated campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Able to quickly establish personal credibility and demonstrate value-add marketing insights and expertise
- Ability to work in a high paced, agile environment, working under pressure and managing multiple priorities effectively – dynamic and willing to go the extra mile
- Inclusive people leadership; a strong team player, highly collaborative, comfortable working virtually
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in a cross-border role, building and managing diverse teams and delivering successfully across cultures and markets
- 5-7 years of marketing experience within a global organization delivering integrated campaigns across the full client lifecycle
- Experience delivering integrated marketing programs with proven and demonstrable results.
- Experience in using marketing automation tools and a solid understanding of its capabilities and benefits
- Strong expertise and knowledge of the full spectrum of marketing disciplines with particular emphasis on digital capabilities
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Fluency in one or more of the languages represented in Europe West
- High degree of numeracy with experience demonstrating ROI on marketing programs
- Experience of working closely with Business Development to create demand and generate sales pipeline opportunities that drive business growth
- Experience of working in marketing within one of the sectors of Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Energy, Health and Private Equity
What we look for
A strategic thinker, initiative taker and flexible individual with a proven ability to inspire others. A positive mindset with strong business and go to market acumen.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more