Business Risk Manager
Business management, administration and support, Compliance, Risk
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented? Do you know how to manage time constraints and get things done? Do you function well independently as well as part of a larger team? Do you want to learn more about outsourcing, nearshoring and offshoring initiations, approval and maintenance process?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
• coordinate UBS internal Outsourcing, Nearshoring & Offshoring (ONO) initiatives
• work with P&C Business Division to ensure all third party and inter-entity initiatives are in line with Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) policy and procedures (due diligence, risk advisory)
• work with internal business partners to plan and approve their ONO activities and requirements
• become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and the escalation point in due-diligence process
• support UBS functions in their due-diligence and approval duties
• ensure compliance with Information Security and Operational Risk requirements and manage Risks related to third parties’ engagements
• coordinate ad hoc requests and support query resolution as well as work and information flow within the team
• work closely with key stakeholders including Responsible officers and Project Managers to ensure that outsourcing and other TPRM initiatives are fully compliant with UBS and Regulatory standards as well as enable the Business Division to execute initiatives in line with their business plans
You will be working in the Account and Cost Management team which actively drives a wide range of topics around costs, account management for P&C and UBS Switzerland AG as well as workforce management. The team is part of the Transformation Office in COO P&C and UBS Switzerland. In this role as Risk Manager/Advisor you are primarily responsible for advising our internal clients on mitigating the risks when engaging third parties or executing their outsourcing strategy.
• at least 2 years of experience in a corporate environment
• ideally previous experience in a global function in one of the following areas: Operational Risk Management, Business Risk Management, Business Management, Compliance, Risk Control, Third Party Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance
• strong communication (oral and written) in English presentation and interpersonal skills in order to interact with stakeholders across the organization at all levels globally
• solid understanding of risk frameworks and how they relate to business activities
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to identify issues and summarize key focus areas
• highly motivated, pro-active, independent, reliable and flexible team player with attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.