EMEA Execution Transition - Krakow
Job Reference #
The Transition Team coordinates the front to back on-boarding of Investment Bank OTC clients and manages the account opening process. The team facilitate this by actively engaging with clients and internal stakeholders to streamline and project manage the process, managing and governing pipelines and prioritisation, and ultimately working towards deadlines and /or expectations to fully on-board an OTC client/fund.
• stakeholder management for the end to end Client On-boarding process for IB OTC Derivatives, FX, FX Prime Brokerage & SBL clients.
• manage all types of onboarding requests; New Legal negotiations, new client relationships, new fund onboarding.
• manage and assist in governing prioritisation across the front to back lifecycle of onboarding.
• single point of contact for clients, Legal, Credit Risk, Sales and COO for onboarding.
• manage and maintain client relationships
• responsible for procurement, capture and review of information and documentation (KYC, Credit, Legal, Tax and Regulatory).
• regulatory governance for the IB EMEA Business. Responsibilities include providing operational support for client outreach and overseeing remediation activities where required.
• SME support for strategic client data initiatives.
• troubleshooting layer; resolution of complex client account queries.
• managing workflow steps and providing regular status updates to the business.
• management of metrics to highlight average on-boarding time, current status of requests, process bottlenecks / inefficiencies etc.
• demonstrate an ability to work under pressure with excellent attention to detail.
• proven experience in client service, preferably from a previous client-facing role (either internal or external).
• excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• understanding of OTC Derivatives products.
• knowledge of the different types of financials institutions, e.g. Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Mutual Funds, Insurance Companies etc.
• basic understanding of current regulatory requirements such as EMIR and Dodd Frank.
• basic understanding of current Tax requirements such as FATCA and AEI.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.