Finance Analyst in GWM CFO
Job Reference #
- Conduct financial analysis around Global Wealth Management and turn data into an asset across the organization
- Provide senior management insights for GWM CFO and GWM Co-Presidents to support senior management in decision making
- Support ad-hoc requests and in-depth financial analysis for GWM CFO
- Build, maintain and enhance financial models and performance analytics to support our GWM finance team and our senior business partner
- Develop a strong network with our partners to drive sustainable results
You'll be working in the Global Wealth Management CFO team. The team provides holistic financial analysis and advice for the Global Wealth Management Division focusing mainly on our key strategic lever. Our team operates globally across the strategic hubs and works actively on various strategic projects, external reporting as well as core processes like forecasting or strategic planning.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the area of financial analysis with the ability to 'connect the dots' and a good understanding of the financial industry and its strategic developments and key business driver
- Proactive and self-motivated personality, able to deliver high quality results in an efficient manner, with the ability to question the status-quo and to strive for continuous process improvements
- Able to prioritize your portfolio and manage different tasks under time pressure while maintaining a high level of quality
- Very good written and spoken English and strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, knowledge in additional business intelligence software (e.g., Tableau, Microstrategy) is an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.