Full stack Developer (.Net)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analysing business processes? Are you passionate about adding real value to the Asset Management Middle Office business by implementing sophisticated reporting and business intelligence applications? Do you have a proven track record of working effectively within a global team?
We’re looking for someone who can:
• Help transition the Asset Management Client Reporting platform to a new solution, whilst ensuring no disruption to Client SLAs during this transition
• Work within a small, but global, application delivery team to develop new capabilities whilst ensuring adherence to Enterprise Application design standards as well as to the SDLC guidelines and policies
• Suggest and implement controls and processes to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of the systems, and reduce the level of IT support overhead
You'll be working in the Core Operating Platform IT team within UBS Asset Management. Your team is spread across London, Zürich, and Pune, and collectively you will work on a variety of projects in the area of Client Reporting and Business Intelligence.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
• 5+ year experience working on development and support of enterprise software in a distributed environment within the financial services industry - preferably within the area of Asset Management
• 5+ years of hands-on development experience using Angular, Web API, C#, .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, HTML, CSS
• Strong database skills – Microsoft SQL Server
• Knowledge of Shell scripting and some scheduler tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
• Knowledge of BI Tools (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI etc.) and MS Azure Cloud Computing is a strong plus
• Knowledge of Client Reporting vendor products (e.g. Coric) is a strong plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.