Records Management Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you interested in Records Management and electronic Archiving? Would you like to apply and further develop your records management and analytical skills in a multinational company? Are you thrilled by getting to know different processes of the bank and the people behind them? Are you attracted by defining legal and regulatory requirements to ensure the bank implements compliant solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• Advise and consult business divisions and corporate center functions regarding their electronic archiving needs in accordance with legal and regulatory and internal requirements
• Support group-wide projects as records management subject matter expert
• Provide business and impact analysis of new or changed requirements to records management or archiving infrastructure
• Support facilitation of records management risk controls and associated processes to ensure maintenance of high quality compliance to policy
• Support records management compliance approval and exception process and risk control reporting
You’ll be working as an analyst in our records management satellite team based in Wroclaw, in an international environment with a global scope, supporting and providing additional capacity to the current Archiving and Records Management Crew based in Zürich.
Our Records Management Crew is part of the Chief Data and Information Office (CDIO) function supporting the oversight and implementation of the records management policy. As a records management analyst you'll be helping our stakeholders review their archiving requirements and support the implementation and governance of records management compliance across the bank.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• A university degree and experience in the international banking environment and knowledge about banking processes and products
• Records Management / (Electronic) Archiving knowledge and / or education and experience in business analysis, project management and affinity to information technology
• Technically minded with strong conceptual and analytical problem solving skills
• Additional technical background would be preferred and knowledge of UNIX, Oracle and SQL/PL SQL technologies would be beneficial
• A self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
• Team-orientated but also independently minded, organized and detail oriented
• A great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization and good at enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
• Client and result oriented and very good written and spoken English, other languages are a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.