Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a part time 0,5 basis professional with advanced knowledge of Polish labour law, project management skills and experience in HR administration function. Currently this role is planned for 18 months.
Why this role is important to us?
HR Operations Poland team is growing. We take part in many projects so your cooperation and project skills will be crucial to help us achieve our goals. Your labour code knowledge and previous experience will help us to identify potential risks, find gaps in processes, keep high quality of service provided to our employees and manage relations with our vendors.
As Senior HR Operations Specialist you will:
- Continuously improve our processes
- Cooperate with HR team members in Poland and other countries
- Conduct project activities and change management process related to operational, legislative or systems changes
- Manage employee queries related to a wide range of HR administration processes
- Support junior colleagues in their growth, share your knowledge and experience
- Build and maintain close relationship with vendors
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management and handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Team player with a strong customer focus
- Bachelor’s diploma – HR related education will be an asset
- 5 or more years’ experience in Polish HR administration or/and payroll position with a strong understanding of best practices
- Working knowledge of polish specific HR operations eg. parental leaves, holiday management, terminations, employee's lifecycle documents handling, work permits, working time reconciliation
- Very good knowledge of Polish labor code
- Very good Excel skills (practical usage of various functions i.e. pivot tables v-look up others)
- Native level of Polish language and fluent English.
What we can offer:
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings