Internship in Marketing Research & Strategy team
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you a Marketing enthusiast? Are you an analytical thinker? Do you want to learn, how to support Marketing strategy topics? We’re looking for someone who can:
• support the Marketing and Digital Sales division in daily business activities like: market survey preparation, data collection and cleaning, ad-hoc statistical analyses (basic descriptive statistics) and power point slide preparation
• interact with market research agencies
• support the management of our Marketing return on investment initiative
• turn repetitive & manual processes into programming scripts (python)
• maintain those scripts and the corresponding database systems
• pick up the needs of the team and make proposals on how to improve the current processes
You’ll be working in the Marketing Research & Strategy team in Wrocław. We conduct project-based market research for all business segments in Switzerland and act as a connector between our business and our clients.
• student of an analytical field (for example engineering, mathematics, IT, computer science, business administration, econometrics)
• experience with programming in the industry
• experience with data bases
• proficiency of MS Excel, Python will be an asset
• ability to analyze results and create concise summaries of the insights
• an enthusiast in python programming and willing to learn from others and on your own
• ability to analyze existing processes, break them down, evaluate and translate them into clean scripts
• a clear communicator, in both written and verbal form
• fluency in English, German will be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.