- Work with our Client and Majorel throughout the program network to drive performance, productivity, internal quality, external customer satisfaction and cost objectives for the site.
- Ensure excellent client relationship is developed and maintained
- Oversee and embody delivery of first class customer support and customer experience
- Drive growth in the business through operational excellence. Lead the evaluation and implementation of operational change requests as well as discussion items impacting on service level agreements (pricing, SOW) with other departments.
- Talent management of your team with clear goals and objectives, coaching and mentoring.
- Lead the teams to ensure that we meet and/or exceed all targets whilst always focused on best practice and flexibility to deliver to client requirements.
- Ensure operational metrics (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) are clearly communicated, understood and achieved.
- Enable and embody a culture of service, continuous improvement, including actively championing root cause analysis of issues whilst pushing for full resolution and deployment of corrective action at source.
- Maintain optimal resourcing and team capacity management levels at all times to ensure seamless service provision.
- Ensure tight delivery of staff training, development and performance programs and ensure that processes and milestones are adhered to so that performance is optimized and employees are able to reach their full potential.
- Promote and maintain a supportive learning environment, collaborating with client program/operations managers.
- Drive change initiative and continuous improvement. Proactively develop long-term solutions ahead of changes to ensure Majorel is at the forefront in the service provision of outsourced services in customer experience.
- Foster team spirit and high employee morale. Provide staff with leadership and motivation by a combination of high visibility and a comprehensive understanding of the roles involved. Empower and motivate direct reports, delegating responsibility as appropriate in order to enhance individual performance/development.
- Analyze/provide Senior Management with regular and timely MI in order to allow for joint strategic decision-making.
- Be the key contact for escalated Client and Customer issues ensuring tight follow up, prompt and satisfactory resolution manner to maintain Client and Customer trust. Enhance internal and external escalation paths wherever possible
- Responsible for contractual management and control of related statement/s of work delivery and change requirements
- Focused business overview management including clear requirements around staffing, client invoicing, attrition and performance impacting
- Support Wellness Framework and drive non Clinical Wellness activities
- Drive Innovations; Lead Innovations preparation & delivery
- Manage cross team & cross location teams
- Drive team growth & manage headcount growth projects
- T&S Product & Location (co-) management
- Drive min 5% Efficiency per year
- Teams split between multiple locations [GOVO & VOVO]
Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As Operations Manager you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day running of the business comprising both external and internal service delivery within a customer outsourced environment. In order to be successful in this role, you must embrace a fast changing and dynamic environment, and be comfortable interacting at all levels within your own organization while managing senior relationships within the customers’ organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
Required Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of direct Management experience in a Customer focused & Client facing environment, with a minimum of 2 year in an Operations Lead type of role
- Trust & Safety experience preferable
- Strong financial discipline with experience creating business cases to support organizational initiatives.
- Degree qualified, preferably in a Business or relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience of customer presentations and interactions at a senior level.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, initiative, problem-resolution skills, negotiation skills and business acumen.
- Strong process analysis skills. Excellent judgment, logic and reasoning skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Good understanding of core technology applications such as Email, Word, Excel and preferred experience with collaborative and cloud based tools.
- Excellent ability to lead, engage, motivate and provide superior customer experience.
- Flexibility in hours and shifts required and ability to travel.
- Experience successfully leading customer relationships at an account or management level.
- Service delivery or account management experience having lead high quality service delivery to customer(s).
- Proven experience of internal or external supplier management.
- Minimum demonstrated ability to work collaboratively - within a matrix management environment.
- Track record in Project Management & Innovations
- ITIL or Lean Program
- Solution Orientation
- Organizational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
- Motivate and Support Performance
- Create Value for Customers
- Drive for Results
Equal Opportunities at Majorel
Majorel is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunities for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Majorel are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to gender, age, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or any other basis as protected by local law.
Majorel and its employees do not tolerate, engage in, or support Human Trafficking, Forced Labour or Child Labour of any kind through Majorel’s activities, including in its supply chain, or assist Majorel clients or any other party in doing so.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.