At PepsiCo, we deliver food & beverage experiences people love, creating endless smiles around the world. Welcome to a powerhouse infrastructure bursting with energy, curiosity and ideas.
Our Global Business Services (GBS) center works hand-in-hand with teams across the company to deliver, simplify and automate processes and solutions, helping everyone to work more efficiently. We provide capability excellence that enables operational excellence to fuel PepsiCo's growth and drive a competitive advantage.
PepsiCo GBS is currently operating out of Krakow, Poland; Cairo, Egypt; Hyderabad, India; Mexico City and Monterrey, Mexico; and Voronezh and Lebedyan, Russia. Capabilities delivered to the business span multiple functional areas, including Finance Planning and Control, Human Resources, Marketing, Insights, and Sales.
Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and empowering environment where your talents can be featured on PepsiCo’s global stage? Join us!
Working with inspiring and experienced colleagues, you'll find that the atmosphere in our city-centre office in Kraków is informal and engaging. With drive and ingenuity, our teams deliver vital services to PepsiCo employees around the world. With an active, get-things-done culture, this is a place where your dynamism and agility will make a difference.
As Sales Admin Analyst your role will be to support the key account manager in daily business, as well as in customer-specific analyses, projects, SAP promotion & volume planning.
- Support Key Account Manager in Daily Business
- Budget, PO and Invoice Tracking, deviations Consultation with Key Account Management
- Enter contract details into the system and make changes in the system (e.g. SAP, Ariba, etc.)
- Enter promotion & volume planning in SAP system (in cooperation with Key Account Team)
- Processing and tracking of customer invoices and customer master data maintenance (prices, discounts, customer data, comparisons)
- Purchase Order Management (customer & supplier), Tracking purchase order, check if purchase orders are correct
- Prepare operational work (e.g. travel preparations, agency contacts, general travel & hotel bookings, travel expenses)
- Administrative preparation and follow-up of trade fairs (hotel booking, agencies contact & coordination)
- Consolidate orders from trade fairs, merge and compare to plan assumptions (together with Key Account Team)
- Fluency in English and German
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Basic knowledge of SAP applications
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions in order to find actionable, results-oriented solutions
- Great organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks in the fast-paced, dynamic environment
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- private medical care
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate sports team
- retirement pension plan
- corporate library
- no dress code
- video games at work
- coffee / tea / drinks
- parking space for employees
- leisure zone
- sharing the costs of tourist services
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
- employee referral program
- charity initiative