IT Test Automation Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
– document and control test activities
– maintain and extend existing automated regression set on different layers of the application
– finding new ways of automated test execution
Part of a 4+ years project building a cutting-edge advisory platform you’ll be working in the UBS Partner IT project team in Wroclaw. The team is part of the UBS Partner project team in Basel. The project runs in an agile setup and covers the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including development, business analysis and quality assurance.
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
You are experienced in:
– Automated testing [Web-UI / API testing]
– Python, Selenium
– Database concepts / SQL Query tools
– fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary.
– The Finance / Banking / Asset Management industry / Strongly regulated environment
– Working in an Agile environment (Scrum / Kanban)
You may also have experience with:
– Cloud technologies
– Jira, SharePoint, Confluence
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.