Strategic Recruiting Coordinator
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a people person? And well organized? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
• partner with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
• organize and manage the interview scheduling process
• initiate onboarding
• keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system
• effectively manage general queries from team members, candidates and hiring managers
You'll be part of the Recruiting Operations Team based in Poland. Our goal is to ensure that our Recruiting organization is set up for success, delivering a great service to our business, efficiently and effectively.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients
• BA or Master degree, or some experience in a similar role, like as an assistant or coordinator in an international company
• high degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
• very good communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
• a general understanding of human resources
• advanced Microsoft Office skills
• passionate about human resources and want to become a part of it
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail combined with successful time management and organizational skills
• self-motivated with a result-oriented approach to daily tasks and responsibilities
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.