Business Intelligence Specialist with Python
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy turning data into information? Do you want to build new analytics to help our department to succeed?
We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence developer to:
· Develop our first apps on Azure Cloud
· Design, develop and implement beautiful reports and visualizations
· Cooperate with our SQL and Alteryx developers and analysts
· Work closely with our stakeholders and understand their needs
Start from scratch - there is no legacy Python code in the team
You will be working in Management Information Systems and Analytics team in Group Risk Control in Krakow. GRC ensures that UBS is risk aware and our team helps to run the department. As a BI specialist, you will play important role in transforming our department from manual reporting into automated Management Information Solutions based on databases, Alteryx and Tableau. We already have a portfolio of over 40 automated reports and growing demand for new solutions.
· Interested in data and how to use it to make people's life easier and improve decision making in our department
· Enough experience with Python to be our number 1 developer to guide rest of the team, help with setting up coding standards, training etc.
· Experience with data visualisation (our main tool is Tableau)
· Experience in building automated reporting and visualization solutions (some experience with SQL, Alteryx or other Extract-Transform-Load tools, like SSIS, Dataiku, Talend, Informatica, Power BI etc.)
· Good communicator not hesitant to work directly with senior stakeholders
· Dependable with can-do attitude, willing to learn and grow professionally
open to take ownership, show initiative and navigate complex tasks in BI space
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.