Junior Data Analyst with SQL
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Junior Data Analyst with practical knowledge SQL to:
• build and maintain new data pipelines and support existing ones with debugging and optimization
• participate in process automation to support straight-through processing
• implement quality assurance and data quality checks to ensure the completeness, validity, consistency and integrity of data as it flows through the pipeline
• work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions
UBS Evidence Lab is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Analysts. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
• command of SQL with practical understanding of SQL databases
• understanding of data structures and data manipulation techniques including classification, parsing, pattern matching
• strong English language skills essential
Nice to have:
• university degree, preferably in a technical/quantitative field such as statistics, computer science or math
• command of Python would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.