KYC (Know Your Client) Onboarding Senior Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have an interest in problem solving and developing your analytical skills?
We are looking for someone to assist the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence.
• ensure timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of IB KYC Onboarding cases to satisfy the various regulatory requirements
• assess risk when decisions are made, adhere to applicable laws, rules and regulations, and policy framework
• take independent decisions consistent with client identification policy
• contribute to improve the KYC Onboarding service provision to ensure efficiency, quality and great client experience is achieved
• manage day-to-day deliverables and support changes initiatives. You would be a SME and Approver in your team providing support and training
• present summarized findings to peers and management, including recommendations to changes in procedures resulting from review findings and quality assurance review of analyst case work
• handling and maintenance of confidential client documentation
You will be part of the KYC (Know Your Client) Onboarding team joining a Client Lifecycle Management function of the Investment Bank based in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. You will be working closely with other team members globally and Financial Crime Prevention teams.
• bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/economics/legal or similar
• ideally 3+ years of experience in KYC/AML/Compliance
• broad understanding of KYC/AML and have a strong sense of risk awareness
• fluent in English while French, German, Italian or Spanish would be an asset
• ability to multi-task, perform under pressure and work on multiple deadlines while maintaining 100% accuracy with attention to detail and focus on risk
• meticulous work ethic, with attention to detail and service orientation
• great communicator, able to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
• a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision
• an individual who has successfully performed a supervisory role to be an SME and/or Approver
• a skilled written and verbal communicator. Can collaborate well with different functions and stakeholders
• a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.