Process Automation Expert (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with administrating data, and you strive to create innovative solutions? We are looking for Process Automation Expert with practical knowledge of Python/SQL and VBA to:
• Build scripts to ensure the completeness, accuracy, consistency, and integrity of data
• Create data reconciliation tools
• Maintain the existing set of tools and scripts
• Connect datasets originating from multiple sources (API, Postgres DB, Excel files)
• Participate in building data pipelines and supporting existing ones with debugging and optimization
• Work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions
• Utilize an internal data governance processes and guidelines to master the value of Evidence Lab datasets
UBS Evidence Lab is a very dynamic, fast-paced, and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab is empowering clients to make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Governance. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
• university degree, preferably in a technical/quantitative field such as statistics, computer science or math
• understanding of data structures and data manipulation techniques including classification, parsing, pattern matching
• ability to utilize Python, SQL and VBA in practice
• basics knowledge of Machine Learning and/or Statistical Data Analysis algorithms
• ability to clearly explain complex ideas and issues
• strong English language skills are essential
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.