Business Analyst - Risk Change Management ROLE MOVED FROM PL TO INDIA
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy analyzing and working with data from large data warehouses within credit/market risk, finance and related areas? Do you know how to gather and translate business requirements, define solutions and own these solutions through to implementation? Would you like to work in a truly collaborative environment, finding effective and efficient solutions to the reporting needs of our business? Would you like to learn about how credit risk is reported and managed, become a subject matter expert on translating data into meaningful, comprehensive data reports and dashboards?
If yes, you might be just the person we are looking for to help us to:
• capture and translate the risk reporting requirements we need to meet regulatory and business change initiatives
• embed an agile, customer-centric culture where techniques such as prototyping are used to ensure we are creating solutions that meet or exceed our risk reporting needs
• work with key stakeholders such as IT, data owners, risk reporting officers & associates plus our business sponsors to create high quality reports and dashboards
• provide innovative, robust solutions which contain clear insight and highlights reflecting the status and/or changes in our risk
• determine where there are data reporting gaps and identify solutions to address these
• create the sub-tasks needed to deliver these reporting solutions, allocate the tasks to the appropriate teams and then track to completion
• benchmarking of new data to ensure it is fit for purpose and accurate
• support our business to embed these solutions into live and ensure that we are achieving the full business value from these reports and dashboards
• continue to transform our organization using Agile and Lean ways of working to achieve a best-in-class, Group Risk Control function
You will be located in Krakow as part of an international team who are responsible for the strategic risk reporting platform and also for business intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy. Our team is part of the wider Group Risk Control organization and is an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are a diverse team of specialists with different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions for our business.
Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Technology or equivalent
• Ideally 5 years of experience working in a similar role within the banking industry, preferably in credit and/or market risk
• Strong/excellent English language allied with great communication skills
• Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous experience with any of the following would also be a bonus:
• Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, Tableau, SAP Business Objects
• SQL ideally with Oracle Data Warehouses utilizing Star Schemas
• Agile and/or Lean methodology
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.