Business Analyst Finance & Transformation Management
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about finance and transformation? Are you constantly looking to deliver best-in-class results, through leveraging a broader set of finance capabilities (data analytics, financial planning, reporting, workflows)?
Do you like working in a multi-cultural environment, operating with stakeholders located across the globe?
If this is matching your profile, then we’re looking for someone like you to help us to:
• Manage relationships with GCRG Business Managers and functional partners (e.g. Finance, Service Management, IT, Corporate Real Estate)
• Support in operational and daily business finance matters e.g., month-end-close, full-year-forecast reviews, shifts, 3-year-strategic-planning, allocation key review, maintenance of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Prepare financial Reports to provide full transparency of direct costs, allocations in and allocations out to the Business Divisions
• Prepare deep-dives / presentations / analysis for / on dedicated cost lines
• Evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
You will be working in the Agile & Innovation Strategy and Business Management team as part of the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG) Transformation. The GCRG transformation program drives – amongst other related activities – digitization and end-to-end automation projects.
You will support the Business Management in finance and accounting related tasks but also beyond such as to support the overall smooth running of the function.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Very organised, with an eye for detail and accustomed to tight deadlines
• A fast thinker, proactive and quickly able to implement and execute
• Adopting a flexible attitude and accepting a changing role in the team as work requires
• Great team player, willing to share workload and to work together with colleagues across hierarchies and locations to achieve team objectives
• Consistently demonstrating UBS core values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Professional Behavior & Integrity
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.