Monitoring & Surveillance Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to performing second-line-of-defense activities? Do you ‘think on your feet’, balancing commercial objectives with legal, regulatory and ethical considerations? Do you advocate for the importance of compliance risks?
We're looking for a Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls Strategy & Governance Reporting Analyst to:
• Perform monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables across multiple monitoring and surveillance topics, including financial crime
• Assist in data and trend analysis, reconciliations and data validation
• Consolidate regional Management Information, providing review and commentary
• Identify, design and deliver process and quality enhancements to our reporting solutions
• Assist with ad hoc reporting related requests and input to the MS&C Strategy & Governance team on various risk, process and strategy topics
You'll be working in the MS&C Strategy & Governance team team in Zurich. MS&C performs risk-based monitoring and surveillance activities, to supplement the supervisory controls performed by the business themselves and other independent control functions.
• Timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, attention to detail
• Good communication skills to collaboratively work with, and coordinate across stakeholders of all levels
• Proactive and action-oriented with a can-do attitude
• Understanding of key compliance risks, e.g., financial crime / anti-money laundering
• Ability to embrace change and adapt to a fast-evolving environment
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.