Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about shaping the future of banking? Do you want to play a key role in the drive to operational excellence with project/ process/ business manager experience and a track record of delivering change?
Innovation managers in UBS Next have the opportunity to work across the entire team and engage in a broad range of activities from engaging with the FinTech ecosystem and running innovation projects to providing operational support.
We are looking for an Innovation Manager who can work within the UBS Next team and with stakeholders across UBS Group to:
• Take responsibility for the end-to-end sourcing process for the Next Incubator and other Next functions
• Actively find ways for the Next Functions to operate more efficiently leveraging existing solutions in the bank and potentially introducing new solutions
• Take on a variety of operational projects including contract management, finance, reporting, communications, event planning, etc.
• Help ensure Next staff skill sets and resource pools are sufficient to move the innovation agenda forward
• Develop ways to measure the impact of our innovation program and processes
• Develop ways to capture and share learnings across the UBS organization
• Utilize strong critical thinking skills to analyze problems, propose solutions and implement change
• Utilize strong stakeholder management skills to effectively communicate and collaborate across teams and regions
• Execute own tasks in a timely manner with high attention to detail while covering process design and project management
Due to the diverse and cross-divisional nature of the team’s activities, you will have the opportunity to build a broad network of relationships that will serve as the basis for a successful career within UBS Next, CDIO and across UBS Group.
UBS Next is the venture and innovation unit of UBS group. We play an active role in securing the future of UBS and our clients.
We conduct applied research and exploration in the latest business models & emerging technology shaping the future of finance. UBS Next continuously connects with the wider ecosystem of game-changers in this space. We make strategic investments in fintech and tech companies through our VC investment arm and execute innovation projects in our incubator. We aim to move at startup-speed within a regulated bank.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, agile and global team that is committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion in order to strengthen our firm and bring value to our clients.
• at least 5 years experience working in a business management, COO, Operations or Process function
• a track record of delivery across a variety of domains and skills
• driven individual who is willing to learn and take up new challenges
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• meticulous working style and orientation to detail; ability to multi-task
• strong collaboration, people engagement and communications skills especially with teams and individuals outside the core team
• knowledge of UBS sourcing processes, policies and tools, especially for IT solutions a plus
• experience with knowledge sharing and low-code / no-code data software such as Sharepoint, Tableau and Power BI a plus
• fluent in English, other languages a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.