KYC Testing Lead
Job Reference #
Would you like to pursue your career path within compliance? Are you equipped with solid knowledge on KYC and Financial Crime regulations and would like to work in a motivated team with senior stakeholders in a fast-paced business environment?
We are currently looking for a KYC Testing Lead to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
• Performing second-line-of-defence monitoring of KYC programs executed within EMEA countries;
• Performing overall management of the KYC testing program for Global Wealth Management and Asset Management functions within EMEA countries;
• Delivering independent risk assessments and reports in KYC space;
• Building up and leading a team of KYC testing specialists in line with business demands.
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls function that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and ABC risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna. It is an expertise centre for Financial Crime Monitoring, covering UK and EMEA region.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have relevant experience (monitoring, risk management, risk control, audit or compliance) in a reputable financial institution (typically 3+ years);
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English; Working knowledge of French, Italian or German would be considered a strong advantage;
• Experience in leading a team and/or ready for a stretch to lead a team which entails managing the program and ensuring oversight of team career progression;
• Able to demonstrate proactivity on upward interactions with LM and stakeholder as well as responsiveness to external requests from audit/regulators;
• Team oriented and able to work independently;
• Able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines;
• Highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands;
• Confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.