Who we are looking for:
Work arm by arm with colleagues around the globe from among other: London, Drogheda, Frankfurt, Bangalore, Mumbai, Honk Kong, Hangzhou, Sacramento, New York
Dive deep into the dynamic of financial world and have your front row seats to observe it’s ever-changing nature
Be in direct contact with asset managers, brokers, custodians
Joining us means being part of real time investment operations, gaining unique perspective of financial markets and its interdependencies.
AIS MO Summary :
As an AIS Middle Office Administrator in Operations you will be a part of our team in Krakow responsible for performing all trading desk support responsibilities required by large Multi-Strategy Hedge Funds. The Middle Office Administrator will work within the Middle Office team on such functions as electronic trade capture; confirmation and settlements; issues resolution; cash and collateral management. A successful candidate will be exposed to all financial markets and products traded globally, including highly complex derivative instruments. The position covers a wide range of tasks across all phases of the trading cycle.
A person that motivated to work in challenging and dynamic environment. There is never the same day in Collateral, we are dependent on the market situation and provide best quality service to our clients that are often well-known financial institutions. As knowledge we possess is specific for the team we look for a person that is open to learn, has good level of English and is ready for multitasking. Collateral management focus is to reduce credit risk by exchanging eligible cash or securities between counterparties. Based on the agreements between our clients and the counterparties the Collateral team in Kraków ensures that all the exposures are fully collateralized and the agreed collateral transactions settle as agreed.
IMS MO Summary:
We are looking for candidate who has strong experience with Investment banking. Some one with strong financial knowledge with Financial background. Direct integration with client Middle and Front Office teams (Investment Managers) to resolve trade discrepancies or issues. Supporting resolution of complex queries by cooperating with internal teams and external parties worldwide.
Why this role is important to us:
Since 1792 we’re at the heart of financial services. And our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We develop solutions to meet their challenges.
We recruit the best. We build partnerships and invest in innovation to help them seize new opportunities. This is State Street.
Middle Office team is a link between key market players: asset managers, brokers, custodians and backstage of financial market.
We sit in its center where our role is to support clients’ investments across all phases of the trading cycle – trade capture, confirmation, collateral, market settlement.
In our Client’s portfolios you will see Forex Exchange, cash, cryptocurrencies, equity, fixed income, money market, derivatives trades
What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Middle Office Specialist you will
- Ensure to complete tasks in timely and accurate manners
- Highlight and escalates arising issues
- Directly contact with multiple stakeholders demonstrating ownership and high standard of communication
- Provide training to newly hired colleagues
- Assist manager in delegated tasks
- Review daily reports prepared by less experienced colleagues
- Promote proactive communication culture
What we value:
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Very good English
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility and time management skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work with client and market driven timeliness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Experience in finance related environment
- Ability to verify others’ work
- Research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to holistically and completely manage client service
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Financial educational background
- Banking knowledge
- 2-3 years experience with Finance or investment banking
What we offer
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs