Agfa NV develops, manufactures and distributes an extensive range of imaging systems and IT solutions, mainly for the printing industry and the healthcare sector, as well as for specific industrial applications. Although the company generates its entire turnover in business-to-business markets, it also contributes to your everyday life. Whenever you read a newspaper or visit a hospital, we are probably closely involved.
We offer job opportunities all over the world in a friendly, creative and dynamic work environment where there is room for professional and personal development.
We are present in more than 80 countries, work with 65 different nationalities and cultural backgrounds and we communicate in 22 different languages.
Service & Spare Parts Coordination Specialist with German
We are looking for the Service & Spare Parts Coordination Specialist with German to our ESSC located in Warsaw, Poland.
Customer operations are as core to our client services as the products themselves. As a member of our Customer Service team you will be responsible for administrative processes and master data. In this role you will also receive, record, and process customer orders, enquiries and complaints for printing equipment. A Service & Spare parts coordination specialist interacts with the service, sales, logistics & the finance team, our clients and the third-party vendors. You'll be challenged to manage the administrative support for the customer operation business from beginning till the end.
- Receive, record, process and follow up customer orders or service requests
- Manage customer enquiries concerning product availability, deliveries, forecast, invoicing, and returns
- Follow-up on supply issues; align internally and keep customers informed
- Organize/request urgent transport when needed
- Ensure efficient planning of dispatch of engineers to customer sites for install and fix of equipment
- Work closely with local and country ESSC team and also HQ interaction
What you offer us:
- Fluency in German
- Good English
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
- Accuracy and ability to follow-up and tracking
- Passion for numbers and gathering data
- Comfortable in using excel; proficiency with SAP is a plus
- First experience in customer operations is an asset
What we offer you:
- Very positive working atmosphere
- Interacting with European customers
- Competitive salary and benefits (private medical care, possibility to join sport card and additional insurance, referral bonus, holiday allowance, 30 minutes break included in work hours, additional day off for your Birthday)
- Permanent employment agreement after the trial period
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- The possibility to work in a truly global organization
- Hybrid form of work
- No dress code