Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Considering the challenges the world is facing today, Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all. We believe, that with open-minded and supportive attitude we can exceed customer expectations. Innovation is You.
Scheduling & Availability Team is a part of Order Management (OM) department:
The team coordinates the entire order delivery process placed by Key Markets through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning, Shipping, Project Management, Sales and others.
You are responsible for
- Driving Customer Demand Fulfilment by ensuring fixed allocation of stock from DC to markets
- Maintenance of the correct product master data in SAP
- Ensuring executional compliance and quality of the delivery
- Working collaboratively with S&OP Leader, Demand Planner, and Key Account Managers to identify supply gaps and offer solutions to minimize out-of-stock or fill-rate issues
- Being responsible for supply lead-time and backorder analysis & reporting for various markets
- Supporting with validation of sales order data and receipt of inbound flows in the warehouse in close collaboration with order desk and warehouse operation
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Recent graduate or student of at least year of Bachelor's or Master's
- Availability to work full time, 40h/ week
- Fluent English (at least B2)
- Good knowledge of Excel. Some exposure to SAP will be an asset
- Communication skills, well organized
In return, we offer you
- 12-month contract of employment with possibility to extend
- Training and development opportunities
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved
- Possibility to participate in a group life insurance
- Private medical care with an option to extend it to family members
- Multisport card, which enables to use a wide range of sports and recreation facilities throughout Poland
- Possibility to purchase Philips products with discount
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.