Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The Business Support Services Manager is responsible for leading Program Management Team consisted of experienced project managers and team leads who operates within Brand, Marketing and Communication of EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) and manage the service delivery needs and operations of the team from Wroclaw, Poland.
You will prove your experience in client management, people management and you’ll have the ability to handle and resolve service delivery concerns. You will work closely with onshore teams and other members of the EY GDS services team to ensure smooth functioning of the operations. Among your key priorities will be identifying opportunities for GDS to further enable business, strengthening collaboration with the GDS teams from different locations, keeping KPIs on high level, and last but not least cocreating great place to work.
Your key responsibilities
- Build and maintain exceptional and strong relationships with Customers
- Own, monitor and maintain the performance of the team using established ways of working and making Exceptional Client Service (ECS) a normal way of doing business
- Define strategies to develop and enhance existing service offerings, revenue opportunities with plans in place, e.g. resource requirements, to deliver those services
- Identifying, evaluate and assess individual training and development areas for all members of the team. Ensure appropriate level of support is in place for all team members.
- Actively contribute to improvements of the tools, systems and procedures used by the team. Identify issues and propose solutions
- Actively monitor and analyse instructions, workflows and assignments to ensure operations of the team is run efficiently. Anticipate future resource requirement.
- Drive innovation agenda within the team and investigate on new opportunities for EY
- Strengthening connection of the local team with the global EY GDS organization in order to share the best practices and gain the effect of synergy
- Driving solutions which will make EY outstanding in the given field
Skills and attributes for success
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience as people manager and service delivery manager in Brand, Marketing and Communication field or similar in multinational company
- Understanding of the Polish labour law and regulations applicable to the manager’s responsibilities
- Experience in building high performing teams across generations, cultures and locations
- Understanding of challenges faced while managing marketing project managers in digitalized world
- Proven experience in transitioning and setting up new roles from the offshore to the onshore organization
- Proven experience in transformation of solutions within Brand, Marketing and Communication area
- Experience as marketing project manager will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum 7 years of experience (i.e. Centres of Expertise, Global operating models)
- Appropriate experience demonstrating above listed knowledge and skills
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and projects at a global level
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Proven experience of working within a global environment, across borders with people from other cultures
- Demonstrable ability to lead and interact with leadership stakeholders and peers
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a professional team leader who is able to build trust between team members, inspire and motivate them for achieving goals. Team leader we are looking for will always make effort to learn and practice to improve his/her skills.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more