Project Management Officer - Global Wealth Management
Process, project and program management
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you experienced in gathering data and preparing reports for various stakeholders, including Senior Management? Are you interested in project management and to work closely with business functions? Do you enjoy working in the financial industry and working in a high-energy environment with a focus on commitment and impactful delivery?
• work across the EBA Stress Testing program filtering and consolidating information for reporting purposes
• preparing documentation for program Operating and Steering Forums, ensuring consistency and quality assurance
• preparation of meeting minutes and capture actions where required
• production of program MI and reports, covering delivery, schedule, budget, resource, issue and risk management updates
• monthly update of UBS program status reporting tool
• Collation of accurate and relevant data to support budgeting and forecasting
• reviewing EBA ST programme plans, ensuring adherence to UBS standards and delivery of milestones and project timelines.
• assist in project planning where necessary, documenting resource requirements and updating when necessary
• maintaining a clear and accurate risk, actions, issue and dependencies (RAID) log.
• demonstrate understanding of risk mitigation techniques and support risk mitigating activities.
• reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
• providing analysis of key program documents, i.e. financial and resource plan, change and approval logs, delivery plan and issue / risk logs
• general program support such as undertaking ad hoc tasks as required from time to time by the program PM
• support Business Management teams in conducting client, profitability, and regulatory reporting tasks
• support Business Management teams in maintaining accurate accounts and reports of business-related aspects
You will be located in Wroclaw or Krakow (remote working is possible) and part of a European Change Management Team. Together with this team you will deliver high quality services for Global Wealth Management (GWM) in Europe, supporting management of the portfolio and projects, resources, budget and n a structured and transparent way, making use of planning tools and methodologies, cooperating with stakeholders across Europe.
• good knowledge of the financial (especially banking) industry and its products
• excellent information analysis and presentation skills, with the ability to represent complex information in a simple and meaningful way
• excellent information management, collation and reporting skills
• strong knowledge and experience of formal project management methodologies, project planning, project financial management, and project resource management
• strong computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products (especially PowerPoint), and a willingness and skill to learn new tools quickly
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to work within a team
• ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers
• the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to process deadlines
• high attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
• experience and knowledge of large scale programmes and portfolios
• experience and knowledge of supporting many streams of work
• experience working successfully with teams in multiple locations simultaneously
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.